Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Music Videos Are Back

Hello Friends,

I do realize that music videos never actually went away - but it needs to be stated that they've garnered some serious interest of late and for good reason.

I'm in a luck position in that part of my job is to watch music videos. It's surreal and sometimes makes me laugh. It also keeps me awake at night as I take it very serious.

Like an artists or not - today's biggest stars are doing some great stuff and keeping the audience's attention for a longer period of time. For an industry that's taken so much stick in recent years - it's a good shot of adrenaline that will hopefully bring it back to life. There's still a ways to go - but for a generation with A.D.D. it's a massive step.

Here's a list of newish videos I recommend you take a second look at along with reasons as to why. If not for the message then for the simple fact that they're creative and entertaining as hell.

Thanks for reading/listening.

Gregg Stewart

No comments:

Post a Comment