Wednesday, April 27, 2011

3 Perfect Pop Songs

Hello Friends,

Just a quick post today to point out 3 perfect pop songs you should give a spin if you've not already heard them. They're as follows...

This band have been Canadian Indie darlings for many years now. I've like some some songs but never really called myself a fan. This remix is changing that and it's a must hear tune. I will dive deeper into their catalogue now.

This band's career is reminding me very much of MGMT a few years back but unlike MGMT they are killer live. I've seen them twice now and they're the real deal. This is the second single from the forthcoming album and gives you a feel for their sound. I love em.

Last year was clearly not Chris Brown's year for reasons not pertaining to music at all. Well his music is back and this stand-out track from his latest album is amazing. A colleague of mine talked it up so much that I was excited to hear it - but this has surpassed my expectations.

Good music is good music.

Thanks for reading/listening.

Gregg

No comments:

Post a Comment