Saturday, June 25, 2011

Festival Anthems

Hello Friends,

It seems that everyone I know is headed to the town of Bobcaygeon, Ontario this evening to see both the Sam Roberts Band and The Tragically Hip. I'm certain it'll be another epic night in cottage country - I just hope that the rain holds off for them.

On the other side of the pond festival goers are now on day 2 of Glastonbury Music Festival as well as Hyde Park's 'Hard Rock Calling' in London.

It's definitely summer festival time again and what better way to celebrate then with some amazing music in the great outdoors.

Here's a list of some festival anthems that will likely be heard this weekend at these 3.
If I could give you 2 bits of advice - it would be that everyone should travel while you're young and attend as many music festivals as humanly possible.

Thanks for reading/listening.

Gregg

1 comment:

  1. Just love your article.I do continuously look over your web site for brand spanking new articles.I am recently acting on associate app spotify premium free apk thats going awe-inspiring and special because of you 🙂

    ReplyDelete