I've just finished creating an epic play list that clocks in at exactly 1 hour. I had to share these 12 tracks as they work so perfectly together for the purpose of a soundtrack to any run.
There's definitely a build-up of intensity with these songs that will carry you through any run. It will also give you that extra boost at the end for a big finish. If you run - try it out. If you don't - check them out - they're magical tunes.
- The Foals - 'Spanish Sahara'
- Broken Social Scene - 'Sweetest Kill'
- Guns N Roses - 'November Rain'
- The Horrors - 'Still Life'
- Tame Impala - 'Solitude Is Bliss'
- The Boxer Rebellion - 'If You Run'
- Temper Trap - 'Love Lost'
- Kings of Leon - 'Closer'
- Two Door Cinema Club - 'Something Good Can Work'
- J. Cole - 'You Got It'
- Eminem feat Rihanna - 'Love The Way You Lie'
- Drake feat Lil Wayne, Kanye West and Eminem - 'Forever'
Thanks for reading/listening.