Wednesday, January 2, 2013

5 Recommendations

It's early - but if the tail end of last year's music offerings are any indication then we have lots to look forward to in 2013.

I've already got a list started of artists I'm excited about.  I can't wait to hear their full albums once they come out.  Here's a quick list of artists to watch out for this year.


Tegan and Sara - 'Closer'
New album out on January 29th 

Hollerado - 'Pick Me Up'
New album out on February 12th 

Foals - 'Inhaler'
New album out on February 12th 

Joey Bada$$ - 'Waves'
Debut full length album due out in 2013

Biffy Clyro - 'Black Chandelier'
New album out on March 12th (in North America)

I'm certain that there's lots more great stuff to come and I for one am excited.

Happy New Year.

Gregg

No comments:

Post a Comment