Friday, May 3, 2013

Coupla Perfect Songs for the Weekend

It's starting to be lighter outside later and the forecast looks awesome for the next few days.  

That means outdoor activities, patios and smiling faces on the street.  It also means great tunes are required to act as the soundtrack.  Here are a few fantastic songs I've been listening of late and think you should give them a try - I promise they are perfect.


Chris Malinchak - 'So Good To Me'

Haerts - 'Wings'

Phoenix - 'Trying To Be Cool'

Daft Punk feat Pharell Williiams - 'Get Lucky'

Major Lazer feat Amber of Dirty Projectors - 'Get Free'
*I don't think that I will ever tire of this track

Noel Johnson - 'Where Would I Go'
You may not be familiar with this last gentleman - but he's one heck of a song writer and just released his latest album entitled 'The Remedy'.  Check it out!  

Have a great weekend.

Gregg

No comments:

Post a Comment