Thursday, July 9, 2009

Green with Envy


Hello Friends,


I had the pleasure of being sent to the 'T in the Park Music Festival' in the UK for work a few years back. I was there to chaperone to a camera crew and a few contest winners - but was able to explore the sights whilst there.


I write about this today as I read the listings to this years along with all the other forthcoming festivals and get supoer green with envy. Check this line-up out! and right across the Irish sea is another festival happening at the same time called Oxygen and it's pretty much the same line-up just toggling the dates check it here!


I mean you know you have a great festival when Janes Addiction and NIN are playing the second stage - amazing!


Here's a quick top 5 I would would hoping to see live this weekend if I were so luck as to be there...



  1. Blur - She's So High

  2. Snow Patrol - The Planets Bend Between Us

  3. The Killers - Indy Rock n Roll

  4. Glasvegas - Flowers and Football Tops

  5. Paolo Nutini - Jenny Don't Be Hasty


Another beauty that is happening tonight is that OASIS are set to take the stage at Wembley! It's a good time to be on the Island.


Have fun if you are and send some pix!


Gregg



1 comment:

  1. And here is my list, but clearly I too am not lucky enough!

    Killers - Sweet Talk
    Kings of Leon - Use Somebody
    Blur - any song since I've never seen em live
    Yeah Yeah Yeah's - Dragon Queen
    Snow Patrol - Chocolate or Run

    Bonus track:
    Star Sailor - Tell me it's not over (with Brandon on stage)!

    ReplyDelete