Wednesday, July 8, 2009

Shuffle


Hello,


Alright - I was at the airport in Toronto this past Tuesday awaiting the plane to arrive from nyc to return to nyc with me on it. It's been delayed now for 3 hours.
I can't remember or even imagine what it was like waiting before the invention of iPods and cell phones, Blackberry.


I'm forever impressed with iPod shuffle and now genius for that matter. I am easily impressed to begin with :)


Here's a list of the last 10 tracks that have been served up to me...and I loved every second of it.


1. Aint nothing like the real thing Baby - Marvin Gaye & Tammi Terrell

2. Trick Rider - Gord Downie

3. Hotel Yorba - White Stripes (and I hate this band)

4. Love will come Through - Travis

5. Just for You - Sam Cooke

6. Could well be In - The Streets (love Mike Skinner's music)

7. Reckoner - Radiohead

8. The Boy with the Arab Strap - Belle & Sebastien

9. Turn your lights down Low - Bob Marley feat Lauryn Hill

10. Stronger than Me - Amy Winehouse

Not a bad little line-up.


Gregg

No comments:

Post a Comment