Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Bands You Should Care About...

...that never seemed to make it big inside North America.

Hello friends,

I will never hide the fact that I consider British pop music to be the best stuff going. Nor will I deny that I have some Spice Girls albums, Take That singles and loved Duran Duran as a child. They have simply made music that works for my ears and I love it all. I'm not saying I don't like music from North America and trust me I can name a million Canadian Indie bands that I've seen over the years and have a place in my heart for all of them.


The bands I am going to recommend are not household names - however - you may know them - but do yourself (me) a favour and check out at leats one of these and give it a chance.

Here's a list of 5 tracks by artists I think that everyone should care about...

I really do hope you check out at least one - if not all these tracks and give em a proper headphones as you walk around chance!

Thanks for reading.

Gregg

No comments:

Post a Comment