Tuesday, September 15, 2009

My Favourite Theme Songs


Hello Friends,

A few year's ago a roommate of mine was working for TVT Records. TVT Stands for Television Tunes and started based on theme music for television shows - makes sense right?

I grew up in the 70s and 80s and so had the pleasure of hearing many of the greatest theme songs of all time. From Different Strokes - Who's The Boss - there were truly some big theme songs that had the masses singing along. What about The Fresh Prince of Bel Air? Amazing.

I'm going to keep this short today - but here's a list of 5 classics that stand-out in my mind. I have distinct memories of each as a child :)

Theme songs shape a show - come on TV people - start looking for the next allan Thick!

Gregg

1 comment:

  1. Please add anything composed or sung by Alan Thicke to that List.

    ReplyDelete