Wednesday, September 9, 2009

MTV VMAs


Hello,


I was very proud to say that I work for MTV today when I saw this .


Did you watch that? I had goosebumps and I've probably watched it 10 times today. I'll wait right here if you haven't - so go back and do so now!


MTV may not be the same thing that people remember from the days gone by - but nothing remains the same. The beauty of something like this weekend's VMA's special tribute to MJ is that we can all relive the greatness that was Michael Jackson. Court cases aside - the music is amazing and the tributes are indeed well earned. I heard rumours that Justin Timberlake and Madonna are going to be joining Janet Jackson on stage to mark the occasion. Perhaps Slash can join them for that guitar solo on 'Beat It'???


Here are my favourite MTV Video Music Awards clips featuring the man.


It's late so I will keep this one short. I recommend that you tune in this coming Sunday to watch the MTV VMAs to see the tribute to the King.


Gregg

No comments:

Post a Comment