I'm constantly working on play lists for our big day. The hardest part's going to be narrowing it down to the best of the best. I'm currently sitting at 8 hours 55 minutes and not even close to finished adding. I send myself notes daily as I come across songs that I may have missed. There's just so many songs I want to play throughout the course of the day but so many things to consider when it comes to these play lists. I know for a fact that I'll be working on this right up until the last minute.
I'm taking a break from that right now as I've started a new play list. A new play list of some of the most exciting songs I've been listening to of late. God damn is 2014 starting out on a high note.
Here's a few tracks I'd like to recommend...
- Bombay Bicycle Club - 'Luna'
- Foster The People - 'Coming Of Age'
- Sky Ferriera - 'You're Not The One'
- The Jezebels - 'The End'
- James Vincent McMorrow - 'Cavalier' (The 1975 remix)
- Sam Smith - 'Money on My Mind' and 'Lay Me Down'
- Sam Roberts Band - 'Golden Hour' *Comes out in 2 weeks
- Half Moon Run - 'Full Circle'
- RAC feat Kele and MDNR - 'Let Go'
- The Strypes - 'Blue Collar Jane'
- Jake Bugg - 'Slumville Sunrise'
Thanks for reading/listening.