Tuesday, August 25, 2009

The Perfect Pop Song


Hello Friends,



I think it has to be played on headphones as you wander around a city regardless of what it is. I have so many on my list that are simply perfect because of just that.



Top 5 headphone pop tracks (well... in the past 2 years anyway)



  1. Kim & Jessie - M83


  2. House of Cards - Radiohead


  3. Kick Push - Lupe Fiasco


  4. Live Your Life - T.I. Feat Rihanna


  5. Summertime - NKOTB (yep - that one;)

Guilty pleasure? There's nothing to feel guilty about listening to a piece of music that makes you smile. I have so many things in my collection that one might feel embarassed about. I don't anymore as I now don't care. Good music really is good music and and gimic is a gimic is a gimic (stole that from Noel).



I bought the Drake track from iTunes today as it's a great pop tune. I know it's Jimmy from Degrassi - but come on - Hova is now doing tracks with him. This guy is for real.



Anyway - just left a showcase for an artist from Australia named Daniel Merriweather. It was amazing and I hope that you all get a chance to hear his music.


Speak soon.
Gregg

No comments:

Post a Comment