Thursday, May 28, 2009

Do I Like Dance Music??? WTF


Dear Diary,


I'm finding myself really enjoying the odd dance track these days. It's not dance music like you would hear in a shitty club in the 'Club District' of say Toronto - but something with a beat and high energy. Here's a quick top 5 list of dance/ish tracks I am in love with right now.


1. Passion Pit - Sleepyhead

2. Calvin Harris - I'm Not Alone

3. Jack Penate - Today's Tonight

4. Guru Josh Project - Infinity 2008

5. Vega - No Reason *shout out to Raffy


Now. Stick in some headphones and watch this promo video made for Vega's 'No Reason' it features footage from the Josh Brolin classic 'Thrashin'. I used ot love this movie along side 'The Search for Animal Chin'...god damn I'm getting old.




Thanks for reading


Gregg


No comments:

Post a Comment