Monday, May 25, 2009

Doves

I can't get enough of this new album. It's beautiful, it's epic and so atmospheric and perfect. This band can do no wrong and have done nothing wrong. A faceless band is exactly what the world needs. These fellas (3 piece) are out there creating some of the most amazing tunes and I bet you that 99.9% of the population would walk past them on a street - including in the UK. Please take a minute and give http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IhbK8kQW4LI a watch...so delicious (only really tasty tracks can be refered to this way).
Anyway - it's Monday and what better way to celebrate than with some great new music. I listened to lots this weekend and here's a list of treats you should investigate a bit further. I have referenced why I was listening to each in case you were curious...

1. It's My Own Cheating Heart That Makes Me Cry - Glasvegas *Skins season 3 twins episode
2. Sleepyhead - Passion Pit *Skins season 3 twins episode
3. Whatever - Oasis *I was asking a friend what album it was on (it's not on any - it was a bridge single between 2 albums)
4. Firewoman - The Cult *It came on at the gym and I went into repeat mode immediately
5. King's Highway - Tom Petty & The Heartbreakers *You always need a bit of TB&TheHBS

That's all I got right now.

Thanks for reading.

Gregg

No comments:

Post a Comment