Saturday, January 9, 2010

"Something was bound to go right sometime today...

...all these broken pieces fit together - to make a perfect picture of us" - Snow Patrol 'The Lightening Strike'

I cannot get enough of this song from their album 'A Hundred Million Suns'. The song itself is 16:18 in length and when you listen to it you could mistake it for 3 different songs. Band on the Run is another that does this - but Band on the Run is a mere 5:14.

I keep thinking of places that it might be perfect to hear it during. High above the clouds in a plane, a long run in Central Park, grocery shopping or even on headphones while working...it works everywhere and is genius.

I will shut up now so you cn give it a listen and judge for yourself.

Please do me a favour and listen to the full duration and don't cheat yourself out of this amazing track. My personal favourite is the last of the 3 breaks...
  1. What if this storm ends? (Part 1)
  2. The Sunlight through the Flags (Part 2)
  3. Daybreak (Part 3)
I hope you enjoy it as much as I do.

Thanks for reading.

Gregg

No comments:

Post a Comment